Activate EBT Online Account to Make Your Transactions Easy!
In today’s world where everything is becoming automated and computerized, even our shopping have become e-commerce, what good is a card that is not capable for an online transaction? So, JPMorgan Chase have created an easy way for you to register and activate your EBT online account, which you can use to make transactions faster and pay your bills online.
About JPMorgan Chase
Established in 1799, JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services institution. It is headquartered in New York City and it is currently the largest bank in the U.S. according to the total assets valuation. In addition to that, it is also the world’s second most valuable bank by market capitalization. They offers a range of services such as asset allocation, brokerage services, corporate banking, consumer banking, credit cards, and many more.
Why Activate EBT Online Account
So, wondering why should you activate your EBT online account?
- It offers you one-click access to help you monitor your accounts.
- Also helps you to follow markets, read latest research and pay your bills.
How to Activate EBT Online Account
Before you activate your EBT online account, you will need to register for it. To do so, follow these instructions:
- To register for your EBT online account, log on to www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com.
- Click on the “Register for UCARD Center” button.
- First enter your card number and click “Next” to continue.
- Follow the online instructions to register for your EBT online account.
Once you have registered for your EBT online account, then you can activate your card following these easy steps below:
- To activate EBT online account, log on to www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com again.
- Click on the “Activate Your Card” button.
- Then, enter your Card Number and click the “Next” button.
- Follow the instructions to activate EBT online account.
If you have already activated your card online, all you need to do is to log in to your EBT online account by following these instructions:
- To log in to your EBT online account, visit the following URL: www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com.
- On the main page there will be space provided for you to enter your User ID and Password in respective fields.
- Then, just press Enter or click “Logon”.
- If, however, you forget your User ID or Password, click on either of the corresponding hyperlinks to retrieve your User ID or Reset your Password.