SonicWall Account Login Keeps Your Browsing Secure!
The internet, as brilliant an innovation as it is, can be quite dangerous if you’re not careful. From viruses and Trojans to the risk of hackers getting to your personal information, there is a lot that can go wrong. So, to protect yourself you need internet security appliances, such as those provided by SonicWall. And you can make securing your browsing easier through the SonicWall Account Login portal.
An internet security company, SonicWall is owned by Francisco Partners and Elliot Management Corporation. It was originally a privately-owned company and briefly a subsidiary of Dell between 2012 and 2016. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the company sells various Internet appliances, especially those related to internet security and content control.
How to Use the SonicWall Account Login Portal
If you want to use the SonicWall Account Login portal, you need to sign up and you should know how to go about it. Well, follow the instructions given below and you’ll be done in no time:
- First off, visit the following link from your browser: www.mysonicwall.com.
- Scroll down a little and click on the “Sign Up”.
- On the next screen, enter your Email in the given space.
- Then, choose a Password and type this in the next space, retyping it to confirm it.
- Enable two-factor authentication and select whether you want to use your Email (one-time passcode) or Microsoft/Google Authenticator App. Scan the QR if you choose the Microsoft/Google Authenticator App.
- Finally, click “Continue” to proceed. You will need to provide some information, such as regarding your company, your personal information, etc.
Once you have your account, you can log in and use the SonicWall Account Login portal whenever you want. Simply, follow the instructions below:
- Open your browser and visit www.mysonicwall.com once again.
- This time, enter your Username or Email Address in the space provided.
- Click “Next”.
- Then, enter the associated Password.
- After that, simply click “LOGIN” to continue to your account.
If you are having trouble logging in to your account, the issue may be that you do not remember your password. For this, scroll down and click on “Forgot password?” Then, simply follow the instructions on-screen to reset your password.