The Home Depot Associates Portal Makes Work More Convenient!
Working with a big company can be quite rewarding if you work with the right one, such as Home Depot. Why? Because they make sure to make life easier for their employees, such as through tools like the Home Depot Associates portal.
About Home Depot
An American-based retail company, Home Depot was founded by Arthur Blank, Kenneth Langone, Bernard Marcus, Pat Farrah and Ron Brill, in 1978. The company, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, has more than 2,200 locations throughout the country.
How to Use the Home Depot Associates
If you want to use the Home Depot Associates portal but don’t know how to go about it, you have come to the right place. Simply, follow the instructions given below:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the following URL: www.mythdhr.com.
- Here, you have various options to choose from.
- If you want to check your schedule or the Kronos portal, you can click on “Your Schedule” or “Kronos – Time, Attendance, & Schedule”.
- Then, on the next page, select your Location by either entering the Store Number or selecting Other Location.
- Next, type in your User ID and Password in the given spaces.
- Finally, click on “Sign In” to proceed to your account so you can check your schedule.
- To log in to your employee account, click on the “Employee Self Service” link.
- If you are a current associate, click on “Current associates, click here to login”.
- However, if you are a former associate, you can click on “Former associates and associates on LOA, click here to login”.
- Then, provide your login details and log in to your account.
- You can also check the Benefits you can receive by being an associate for Home Depot, as well as checking further details regarding the Pay, Life Events, Diversity & Inclusion, CareerDepot and myOrangeLadder. All you have to do is click on the specific link on the left side of the page to navigate to the particular option.