Get Your Travelers Insurance Account Today For Great Deals
The Travelers Companies, Inc. is an American insurance company. It is the second largest writer of U.S. commercial property casualty insurance and the third largest writer of U.S. personal insurance through independent agents. Travelers is incorporated in Minnesota, with headquarters in New York City and its largest office in Hartford, Connecticut. Travelers also maintains a large office in St. Paul, Minnesota. It has been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since June 8, 2009. The company has field offices in every U.S. state, plus operations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, China, Canada, and Brazil. In 2014, the company reported revenues of US $27 billion and total assets of US $103 billion. The famous umbrella company logo was first introduced in 1870 and has remained as the company logo through various transitions and mergers. As a note of interest, Paul Freeman has appeared in several Travelers television commercials beginning in 2008 which featured the famous red umbrella.
Travelers, through its subsidiaries and approximately 14,000 independent agents and brokers, provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses, government units, associations, and individuals. Travelers Insurance Account offers insurance through three segments:
- Personal Insurance, which includes home, auto and other insurance products for individuals
- Business Insurance, which includes a broad array of property and casualty insurance and insurance-related services in the United States
- Bond and Specialty Insurance, which includes surety, crime, and financial liability businesses which primarily use credit-based underwriting processes, as well as property and casualty products that are predominantly marketed on an international basis.
Travelers Offers Two Types of Valuable Items Coverage
Personal Articles Floater
Through Travelers Insurance Account this itemized coverage can give you some peace of mind knowing your belongings may be covered at the time of a loss. Offered as protection just for valuables, policies can be purchased separately. There is no deductible for most classes or types of property and the coverage insures against many risks. This is beneficial for more expensive articles that may not be covered or with values that exceed coverage that might be provided by a homeowners policy.
Valuable Items Plus
Through Travelers Insurance Account available as an add-on coverage to homeowners insurance, a valuable items plus endorsement can offer higher limits on certain types of valuables and expanded protection. Unlike the personal articles floater where items are individually listed, blanket coverage can provide protection for a class of property collectively, such as jewelry, up to a certain amount. This coverage insures against many risks.
Protecting your valuables from loss may be an affordable option depending on your needs. Whether you just need coverage for your jewelry or want insurance for multiple valuables, Travelers offers multiple options. So you can add on and choose the coverage that fits your needs.
Get your Travelers Insurance Account today through:
- Clicking on www.mytravelers.com
- Entering your username and password
- Or you can create your own Travelers Insurance Account by following the easy steps given below the credentials box, by clicking on not registered yet? button.