Win with Walmart Canada Survey!
Surveys are an important part of letting a company know what they can do to improve themselves. Even companies who are doing well, need some kind of a feedback so they know they are doing a good job. The world famous Walmart, has started conducting a Walmart Canada Survey. This allows the customers of Walmart in Canada to give their feedback and opinion about their services in the country. Not only will you fill in the survey, they also have a huge incentive for you. After filling in the survey, you will be able to enter into their sweepstakes. If you are lucky enough to win the sweepstakes, you will get a $1000 shopping card for Walmart. You certainly do not want to miss this chance. Visit the survey website right now to fill out the survey before it is too late.
Walmart was founded by Sam Walton in the year 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas in the United States of America. However, now their headquarters are located in Bentonville, Arkansas. Pretty well known worldwide, their services include providing their customers with a variety of products, such as furniture, home improvement supplies, electronics, grocery, craft supplies and much more. They have over eleven thousand outlets all around the globe and it is no wonder that it is the world’s largest company in terms of revenue.
How to fill in a Walmart Canada Survey
You need to have a computer, laptop or a mobile device with you. You will also need an internet connection. The other important thing you must have is the survey invitation that you will find on your receipt. Follow the instructions that have been given below to complete the survey.
- Go to the survey site by clicking on www.survey.walmart.ca
- Choose the language in which you want to give the survey. The option is between English and French. Click on “Continue”.
- Enter the 6 digit postal code that you use for your residence.
- Now enter the store number, TC number and the date that is on your receipt.
- The statements that have been given on the next page will have to be rated according to how much you agree or disagree with them.
Your response will have been recorded after you click on “Submit”.