Taco Bell Survey for the crispy spicy Tacos in town!
What food will come into your mind when you think of Mexican food? I bet taco is one of them. Taco Bell, specialized in providing tacos and other Mexican food, hopes to create the best experience for customers. Thus, it invites customers to give feedback and suggestions in the Taco Bell Survey. To express appreciation for your taking the time to complete the survey, you can get a chance to win $500 cash in its sweepstakes. You can reach the Taco Bess Survey at https://www.tellthebell.com/.
Taco Bell Survey guidelines to help you
- Go to the Taco Bell Survey page online https://www.tellthebell.com/
- Enter the 16-digit survey code from your receipt to enter the customer survey.
- Tell Taco Bell about your overall experience at the restaurant
- Rate how satisfied you were regarding various aspects of your visit, like the speed of service, the accuracy of your order, and cleanliness of the restaurant and etc.
- When you finish answering all the questions about your visit, you can choose whether or not to enter into the sweepstakes for $500 cash.
- For one entry into the sweepstakes, fill out your name and phone number.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast food restaurants based out of Irvine, California and a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. The restaurants serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. As of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants, more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, an entrepreneur who first opened a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino, California in 1948. Bell watched long lines of customers at a Mexican restaurant called the Mitla Cafe, located across the street, which became famous among residents for its hard-shelled tacos. Bell attempted to reverse-engineer the recipe, and eventually the owners allowed him to see how the tacos were made. He took what he had learned and opened a new stand under the name of Taco-Tia in late 1951 or early 1952, which sold tacos.
More about Taco Bell
Eventually over the years, Bell owned and operated a number of four El Taco restaurants in southern California. Bell would sell the El Tacos to his partner and built the first Taco Bell in Downey in 1962. The first Taco Bell franchise opened in Torrance in 1964. And by 1967, the company was growing rapidly, opening its 100th restaurant in the same year.
PepsiCo would purchase Taco Bell in 1978. And later spun off its restaurants division as Tricon Global Restaurants, which later changed its name to Yum! Brands. Taco Bell has attracted some controversy over the years, regarding its use of genetically modified food.